- Why email marketing is such an effective marketing tool;
- How to build a subscriber list (online and offline);
- How to confirm and welcome new subscribers;
- What type of content to include in your emails:
- Different types of emails, including newsletters, announcements, and blog broadcasts;
- How to keep your email marketing going, even during busy
According to AWeber, email marketing can increase your exposure and nudge those word-of-mouth referrals along a bit. According to the Direct Marketing Association, email has the highest return on investment of any marketing platform–about $43.62 for every dollar spent.
The Email Marketing for Photographers guide notes that every email is a chance to turn subscribers into clients. But the authors point out that “You don’t have to go for the hard sell right away. Instead, create a vision of the experience people get when they book with you: your friendly, easy-to-work-with personality, your creative genius, and your beautiful, striking photos.”
The guide can be downloaded free from the blog on the AWeber website. You don’t have to furnish any information about yourself in order to access the guide.